Have you heard about the most powerful antioxidant i.e. Tulsi. Tulsi is known as immunity booster. Here, we are going to elaborate tulsi health benefits and importance of tulsi herb in maintaining your health. Tulsi botanical name is Ocimum Sanctum.
Are you looking for boosting your immunity system?
Are you looking for antioxidants?
You need antioxidants to fight against infections for keeping your body healthy. Antioxidants help in maintaining the basic conditions of your body so that to carry out metabolic activities in proper way.
You can say that antioxidants works like a cleanser for your body just like your household cleansers of house. The difference is that household cleansers are used for maintaining your house and antioxidants clean unwanted substances from your body.-Health Jaagran
Tulsi: An Antioxidant
Tulsi is also known as holy basil (in English) or Indian basil. It is a Sanskrit name. Tulsi botanical name is Ocimum Sanctum. In India, this herb is known as “Queen of all herbs” and regarded as the avatar of goddess Lakshmi. So, also known as “Shri (Lakshmi) Tulsi” or “Rama Tulsi” or “Vishnu Tulsi”.
During this pandemic situation, you need to take food with full of antioxidants and organic supplements regularly so that to make your body for capable of fighting against covid-19 infection.-Tikendra S Kunwar
Tulsi is grown up in almost every house of Indian Hindu family households as a fact of holy herb i.e. Goddess of health, wealth and prosperity. Importance of Tulsi herb in our culture is as much as the importance in our life.
Appx. 60 species are all over world. Tulsi herb is widely categorized in two categories – Holy basil (Tulsi botanical name= ocimum sanctum) and Mediterranean basil (Tulsi botanical name= ocimum basilicum).
Types of Indian Tulsi: Tulsi Botanical Name
- Rama Tulsi or Shri Tulsi or Ocimum sanctum (Green leaves): Mostly found in India, China, Brazil and Eastern Nepal regions.
- Krishna Tulsi or Shyama Tulsi (Purple leaves): Mostly in India, Asia region.
- Vana Tulsi (Wild leaves): Mostly found in Asia and Africa.
- Kapoor Tulsi (Heavy flowered): Mostly found in India and U.S.
Rama Tulsi and Krishna Tulsi are used widely in Ayurveda. Purple leaf Tulsi is beneficial to treat throat infections, respiratory system, nasal lesions, earache and skin diseases. Above four types of Tulsi comes under major category of Holy basil.
Arial part of Tulsi is used as medicinal decoctions (Karha soup). Tulsi leaves are oval shaped, green or purple colored, sharp tip and slightly toothed edges in appearance.
Health Benefits of Tulsi Leaves
- Chief benefit is to boost up immune system of our body.
- Tulsi has antioxidant effect so helps in reducing free radical damages in our body.
- It helps in body fluid, hormonal and enzymatic regulations.
- It acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-biotic, germicidal and fungicidal herb e.g. prevention from fever (antipyretic action).
- Tulsi helps in proper functioning of pancreatic beta cells so that to help in insulin regulation i.e. acts as a diabetes preventer.
- Tulsi prevents and protects against cardiovascular diseases.
- It acts as a diuretic and detoxifier so that to help in reducing uric acid.
- Tulsi also has many properties like anti-inflammatory (swelling reducer), analgesic (pain-reducer), hepatoprotective (liver-protector), cancer-fighter, blood vessel-protector, de-stressor etc.
Uses of Tulsi
- It is used as herbal tea and gives benefits as an antioxidant.
- Tulsi oil is used as an ear drop.
- It can be used to recover instant headache, fever, indigestion, hysteria (mirgi), insomnia (sleeplessness), cholera (heja), malaria like problems.
- This plant is believed to protect us from negative influences so planted by everyone.
- Tulsi wood is used as handicraft jewelry items.
How to use (Use directives)
It is suggested to take tulsi leaves, tulsi powder or tulsi tablet with normal water.
Tulsi is a good source of vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Zinc, Iron and it acts as anti-bacterial & insecticidal properties and its leaves have capabilities to purify contaminated water.
Amway provides best organic supplements and that’s why it is a best source of herbal tulsi. Amway tulsi is made up with best of science practices, best of nature and best of traditional wisdom.
Why should we use Amway-Tulsi ?
- Manufacturing of Amway Tulsi with good manufacturing practices, GMP.
- Tulsi herb species identified and selected with DNA finger printing technology.
- Use of Non-GMO (Genetically modified organism) seeds for cropping.
- Use of certified organic farms for herbs farming practices.
- High PSP (Potency, Safety and Purity) philosophy.
For purchasing Nutrilite Tulsi @discounted price, You can contact us @9760164055 or mail us
You get to know that antioxidants play relevant role in your healthy lifestyle. Tulsi is a strong antioxidant and has several benefits for maintaining health of human body. Importance of Tulsi herb is very much in Ayurveda and has too many other benefits other than medication like decoration, ear drop, tea etc. Tulsi botanical name helps in finding its family and features.
Amway Tulsi is so much authentic and powerful organic supplement for building your immune system because of having high potency, purity & safety.
7 thoughts on “Tulsi Botanical Name and Powerful Tulsi Health Benefits in the World”
Very informative. Ayurvedic is the best. A defense against the COVID19? Wonderful!
Thnx very much🙂
This is great information. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks to u so much🙂